WooHoo (is that the correct PDML techno-term?) ... I'm ahead of some people
;-))

Seriously, Bill, there are a lot of folks who are not on this or other
lists, who rarely surf the web for computer info, or participate in any
technical forums, yet they seem to be able to make backups and burn DVD's
with the best of 'em.

I suppose in some respects I may know more than some people (I've recently
taught a couple of people how to better use their computer), but even those
who are supremely ignorant, like my recent clients, could make backups and
archive their work.

Shel