-----Original Message-----

From:  "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: K110D - Why bother?
Date:  Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:23 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pdml@pdml.net

I'm stating that Pentax having released, what, 4 different 6MP DLSR's in the
last 3 years, why release another (2, one with Anti-shake and one w/o)?  It
seems like they are repeating the P&S approach they were abandoning and
positioning themselves at the bottom of the market (at least
perception-wise).

Who can contend that a higher pixel count is not the way the industry has
been moving and that all other things being equal, that MP is the baseline
measure of potential image quality?

Tom C.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered."