Mark wrote:

> I just checked my MZ-S and the data imprinting emitter is not where the film
> comes out of the cassette, it's on the other side right next to the take-up
> spool.

This is NOT the dtataimprinting emmitter but the sprocket hole sensor. The data is
imprinted on the top of the film. Since the the image is formed upside down in the
camera, the emmitter must be located at the bottom end of the film chamber, something
it is. The emmitter position is stated in MZ-S litterature and in the patents. The
emitter is at the lower right corner of the pressure plate when the back is opened. It
also perfectly in the path of the sprockett holes. The emitter is at the back, not in
the camera.

Pål