Bill wrote:

> It was rewound from the take-up spool.  The MZ-S DEFINITELY IMPRINTS
> EXPOSURE DATA AT THE TIME OF EXPOSURE!!!!

Sorry, but this has been tested by others proving that when the film is NOT rewounded
theres no data printed. In addition, other test also prove that the film is printed on
rewind. Pentax litterature says where the emitter is and it is positioned in a way
that it could only imprint on rewind. It is located beside the lower, right corner of
the pressure plate.
I don't know what happened oin your case but can you please try to explain how your
MZ-S actually do the imprinting?

Pål