On 14 March 2010 09:03, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't watch these TV judge shows, the SO does, but she called me
> into the TV room last week for a Joe Brown segment , someone suing a
> wedding photographer for blurry and soft photos.
>
> Banter, banter, blah blah etc, then he asked the girl what camera she
> used and how long she has been doing this. Her reply was a Canon rebel
> and about 1 year.
> His response was, a Canon rebel is not a pro camera, proceded to ask
> if tripod was used etc.(he apparently used to be a photographer)
>
> Nothing to do with this thread, I just remembered that segment and
> thought his response was funny.
>
> Dave

Funny, just yesterday I was writing a post for my blog about
photographers on court TV--this case is most definitely in my post. To
add some details, the photographer showed up at to the church ceremony
(where strobes weren't allowed, according to her) with a digital rebel
and kit lens. When the judge asked her what apertures the lens had,
she didn't know. Of course, the photos were rubbish.

Here's the post:

http://enticingthelight.com/2010/03/14/when-photographers-go-to-court/

Cheers,

 --M.