On 3/8/2010 2:58 PM, Miserere wrote:
I don't know about other PDMLers, but I've had that page bookmarked
for a long time; useful stuff. And Matt happens to be a Boston guy, so
he probably says "flah-shes".

As for people detesting flashes, I think there are two types of
photographers: Those who know how to strobe, and those that hate
strobes.

I'm somewhere in between  :-)

Likewise. When I bought my Metz flash I went out to look for info, found this page and bookmarked it.

I agree with you on your photographers classification, though it is very coarse. I, for one, can use flash and use flash although with rather limited experience and very rarely. And yes, I prefer to photograph in available light. Though, I don't do that for money, thus I am almost completely harmless...

Boris