I have only had a few problems with Amazon.com. I ordered some reading material
after getting stranded in Houston right after Katrina. When I moved back to
NOLA in October, it was a bitch getting my shipping addressed changed back to
New Orleans. There was no shipping of anything to New Orleans by USPS or UPS
for a while, and getting Amazon to ship it to me in New Orleans was all but
impossible. To make matters worse, they continued to ship everything to the
Houston motel.

The other problem was ordering something that was supposed to arrive in one
day. I ordered next-day delivery, and they shipped it 2-3 day with the idea
that it would probably arrive the next day. It did, but I didn't think I should
have to pay for next day when they sent it 2-3 day delivery. Their attitude was
"what's the difference...you got it in one day".

Since then, their customer service has been much better, and I get everything I
order 2-day delivery for free.

Jeffery