----- Original Message ----- From: "eckinator"
Subject: Re: Leica M9

2010/5/19 Christian Skofteland <pterali...@aim.com>:

I bought my G11 a few weeks ago at BestBuy in Virginia. While in New York on business I accidentally spilled a collegues cocktail all over it. Needless to say it stopped working. I went back to BestBuy on my return, after gathering the original receipt and packaging, and told the return clerk that the camera "stopped working after a week." He appologized and replaced the camera without asking any further questions.

Can't believe you did that. Hate to step on your or anyone's toes but
instead of taking responsibility you ripped them off and knew so.

It's Best Buy and Canon.
It's hard to be sympathetic.

William Robb