To Leon and all who replied,

I've been busy today with sensor cleaning.
I gave the camera's dust removal function many activations.
The most troubling spot remains.
I bought swabs and used 4-5 to clean the sensor.
The most stubborn spot remains, plus I move some other spots around.
Here's a full size picture of the worst spot, an 851x565 crop from the
full frame.
This is really depressing.
http://picasaweb.google.com/rf.sullivan/NewK7Samples#5482110879729068482
and a full size picture