On Jul 23, 2010, at 15:04, Adam Maas wrote:

> Or in Windows Explorer, set the view in the Search Window to Details,
> click on the column header bar, select Size (if it isn't already),
> click the size column to sort by file size. Displays file sizes for
> all found files, no need to select them to see it.

...which is the one tiny little thing I miss with Finder vs. Windows.  Not
enough to make me go back, but.... yeah... I can't fathom why this is not an
option to just display in the list of found files in OSX.  Its omission seems
to be clearly the result of a conscious decision on someone's part to "leave it
out".  Or there is some black magic going on somewhere which makes it
impossible to add???

So I use "Disk Inventory X" to give me the graphical display of files on the
drive and the space they occupy.  Much like the freeware "SpaceMonger.EXE" for
Windows.  Almost identical, actually.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com