On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <gdigio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Adam Maas <a...@mawz.ca> wrote:
>

>> opps, should be right-click the colour header bar, not click on it.
>
> LOL ... so much for clear and intuitive. ;-)
>

> --
> Godfrey

Of course the problme here is my poor description, not the UI. You
always right-click in Explorer to get contextual menus which this is
and the column headers are always visible so you can select which
options you want visible in Details view even when not in Details
view. The fact I adopted some Brooksian spelling here too (Colour for
Column) doesn't help.

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca