Christine - There is a term used in the military and maybe other places:
paralysis by analysis. So many choices, so much uncertainty, such high risks,
and you can just grind yourself down trying to come up with THE best safest
answer. The way out? Just buy the K-5 already and go out and enjoy it.

stan