Assuming I'm the below-mentioned Steve, I've heard that myself, at
least about the quality of the Q.  Honestly folks, the only validation
of either camera will be sales.  Even if we don't like these cameras,
if they sell to any demographic they they are a success.  I have no
prediction abut sales, of course, but I've been surprise before.

--
Steve Desjardins