-----------------
>I want a second one ;-)) Don't let the Brotherhood of Bloat sway
>you... Get a good LX and you will be fine for life. OTOH, a 67,
>hmmm.... :) Nah, I will get a Pentacon 6, at least for it I have
>several lenses already...
>
>Good light,
>   Frantisek Vlcek

67 is too big for me:) But 645 N II? Yes:) I think of it seriously. But it's for the
future...
I thing of buying LX as a long step forward from my Program A. But I also think of
buying Z-1p or MZ-S or whatever will come from Asahi Opt. Co. in the future, as
upgrade from my MZ-5n.
So, how much does the LX (body only) cost in Czech? Is it easy to get one? And is it
easy to get additional LX equipment (screens, winders, grips etc)?
Greetz
Artur

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!