WHAT?!?  You ~touched~ my MX??  Did I say you could?

Must've been when I wasn't looking.

Oh well, you let me touch (even look through) your 67 (which was a pleasure,
BTW, although I know it was only a ruse to get me to covet one, and join the
cult - I mean Brotherhood).

<vbg>

regards,
frank

ps:  seriously, glad you enjoyed it!

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert