On Wednesday, March 6, 2002, at 07:13  PM, Frantisek Vlcek wrote:

> I want a second one ;-)) Don't let the Brotherhood of Bloat sway
> you... Get a good LX and you will be fine for life. OTOH, a 67,
> hmmm.... :) Nah, I will get a Pentacon 6, at least for it I have
> several lenses already...

Dear Frantisek:

How lucky for you -- I am coming to the Czech Republic in June.  You can
tell my 67 that it is bloated to its face. ;)

Okay, seriously: I love my LX.  I love its modularity (is that a word?),
and I love its meter.  I love my 67 also because of the changeable
prisms etc, and the much bigger negative.  Were the LX's meter in the
67, I'd probably never use my 35mm gear again, except when I need a)
lenses faster than f2.8, or b) when I need to be really quiet.

The LX is a gorgeous camera, and I cherish it.  When I only take one
camera with me, it is usually the 67, and it breaks my heart to leave my
lovely little LX behind.

-Aaron