AA> where from ? I would like to try this film.

Hi Alan,
   where are you situated? The film indeed is cheap if bought locally
   (but export prices are of course higher, to cope with much
   different "buying power" of the Dollar Almighty, which is about
   3x bigger than our currency's usually). The film is e.g. sold in
   the UK by Patterson, under the name Acupan (100,200,400,800). As I
   said, I really like only the 100 version, but it's because it's a
   classical type film, whereas the 200 and 800 are sort of T grain
   emulsions (multilayer) (not my taste) and the 400 is not good IMO.

Good light,
   Frantisek Vlcek