FV>> I want a second one ;-)) Don't let the Brotherhood of Bloat sway

AR> How lucky for you -- I am coming to the Czech Republic in June.  You can
AR> tell my 67 that it is bloated to its face. ;)

HEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!! I must emigrate before Aaron gets me. Go to Brazil,
change my face, switch to Nikon, whatever it takes to hide from him
;-))

Good light,
   Frantisek Vlcek

P.S.: if all goes well, I will have my own 6x6 SLR by the time you get
here, so we could get a shootout between a Pentacon (Kicks) Six and 67
;) I bet some of my 66 lenses are heavier.