On Sunday, March 10, 2002, at 06:12  PM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> It's funny, for I've been a champion of the LX for quite some time.  It
> is a lovely camera.  But since I've obtained a really sweet example of
> the MX, the LX gets less and less use.

I briefly played with Frank's MX at the PDML Toronto meet.  It was
really quite nice, felt good in the hands, and the motor drive was much
more substantial than the winder ME II I have for my ME Super.  I'd
probably be really tempted if I saw one for sale at a good price.
Still, I really love the meter in my LX, and I've come to trust it more
than any other TTL meter I've ever used.

-Aaron