Walt, you can have SMCP DA 16-45/4 for like USD 250. It shows every now and then on PentaxForums market place. My encounter with this lens back in 2008 has convinced me that it was quite an excellent optic. With 16 mm at wide end you will get FOV similar to that of 24 mm lens on film which is pretty wide.