> On 29 July 2016 at 20:36 ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>

> Mark -
> The" power supply" is an outlet in my wall - is that what you mean?

The wall outlet is your power source.  Inside the player is a bunch of
electronic gubbins that takes that power and divvies it out to the various
motors, amplifiers and radio curcuits.  That is the power supply that Mark
refers to.  There are a number of (probably) simple issues that would cause your
signs.  If you can find a decent repair shop, it may be repairable for less than
the price of a replacement.

Kits for fixing the Emerson TV power supplies are about $25
https://www.amazon.com/Emerson-A17F7MPW-001-Supply-Component-LC320EM2/dp/B00DJ7OUHU