In a message dated 11/11/02 10:05:50 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I've never bother to do anything of note in it, until recently.. The last
few times I've turned the PC on, I've learned how to use curves and levels
to make a nicer looking image, and how to clone out dust. Then I learned
how to correctly resize images and DPI for printing.

Is there more to photoshop? Oh yeah.
Do I need to learn it? Nope. I can do everything I need to, and it was
actually pretty easy to learn. >>

You really should do yourself a favour and learn to do more with photoshop.
It is an incredible tool. In fact, I would say it is one of my most valuable
pieces of photographic equipment I have.I spend a lot of time just playing
with it and learning various techniques etc. If you are lucky enough to have
a version you may as well get the most out of it...
Vic