Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>You really should do yourself a favour and learn to do more with
photoshop.
It is an incredible tool. In fact, I would say it is one of my most
valuable
pieces of photographic equipment I have.I spend a lot of time just playing
with it and learning various techniques etc. If you are lucky enough to
have
a version you may as well get the most out of it...
Vic <

look online at Amazon. there are at least two books only on photo
retouching using Photoshop and almost all of the rest have something to say
about it.

Herb....