> On Dec 12, 2016, at 3:48 PM, Clark Goble <cl...@lextek.com> wrote:
>

>> On Dec 12, 2016, at 12:20 PM, Jerry LR Chandler
>> <jerry_lr_chand...@icloud.com <mailto:jerry_lr_chand...@icloud.com>> wrote:
>>
>> One critical fact that is “the elephant in the room” is the intrinsic
>> asymmetry of nearly all biomolecules. Life Itself depends on the asymmetries
>> entailed from parent to offspring and the offsprings capacity to reproduce
>> these quantum asymmetries through the energetic casual electric field
>> relations among discrete molecules.  (This is the well-established quantum
>> physics of optical isomers, of the handedness of biophilic and biogenic
>> hyle.)
>>

> Could you expand on this?

In the simplest possible cases, the magnitude of the handedness of a biophilic
molecule is a function of five mathematical objects, all of which must be
different from the other four.

No group operation is possible on the order of the five different objects of a
handed biophilic / biogenic component of the anatomy of the identity.

BTW, this argument (expansion) is part of a manuscript recently submitted for
publication.
As you may recall, the paper on the perplex number system was published several
years ago.  It has taken me  more than 15 years to unentangle the connections
between CSP logical reference system for assertions (perhaps syllogisms?) that
illate legisigns for handedness to one another via the atomic numbers.

Cheers

Jerry