Jerry, you wrote,

   I do not understand the pre-suppositions of this assertion.  What
   motivates it's absoluteness (100%!!)
   [End quote]

I said that quantum gravity theories are _/not/_ 100% untestable in current practice.

You wrote:

   At any rate, discreteness looks pretty good now!  :-)

   In my view, the logics of both continuity and discreteness are
   essential for scientific thought and observation. Is it really your
   belief that one is superior to the other?  If so, why?
   [End quote]

When I said "continuity is looking pretty good now!", I was discussing continuity of spacetime, not continuity of everything whatsoever. I agree that continuity and discreteness are both essential for scientific thought and observation. Continuity of spacetime is the simplest way to preserve the Lorentz symmetry.

You wrote,

   Have you moved out of the logic of Peircian reference frame
   completely?  (qualisign, sinsign, legisign, … , argument?)

I don't think that the Peircean reference frame requires me always to be thinking and talking about kinds of sign. Peirce thought that way, but I'm not capable of such sustained effort.

   One critical fact that is “the elephant in the room” is the
   intrinsic asymmetry of nearly all biomolecules. Life Itself depends
   on the asymmetries entailed from parent to offspring and the
   offsprings capacity to reproduce these quantum asymmetries through
   the energetic casual electric field relations among discrete
   molecules.  (This is the well-established quantum physics of optical
   isomers, of the handedness of biophilic and biogenic hyle.)

I was discussing the Galilean and Lorentz symmetries, not all symmetries whatsoever. Nature is rife with symmetries and asymmetries, and they both matter.

Your remarks on chemistry are over my head, but that's easy to do!

Best, Ben