I know Peirce's ordering and think it could be amended because it is in its
present form more a speculation than an articulation of a mode of action.
Ethics should precede Aesthetics and the third should be seen in a triad.
Seems to me logic transcends and is in all elements of the triad. Going
back to Peirce's statement seems to me to suggest that there the matter
rests. It doesn't.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose