Jon, List,

To my knowledge:

My concern remains that associating action/reaction/interaction with 3ns, rather than 2ns, fosters a fundamental misunderstanding of Peirce's Categories, and thus his entire philosophical system.

no one on these threads (specifically Edwina, myself, or Stephen) has made the assertion that 'action' is associated with "3ns, rather than 2ns". The point has been that 'action' as used by Peirce is often contextual, and there are triadic forms of action that reside in 3ns. I suggest dropping this strawman argument.

Mike