Jerry, list

First - being scholar is not akin to a hat that one puts on/takes off.

But the real problem here is that I don’t know what YOU mean by ‘forms of
consciousness’.

You seem to differentiate them from ‘memories’.  Do yo mean current experiences?

Therefore - I can’t answer your question of ‘Do you experience forms of
consciosuness’

Because - again I don’t know what the term means to you.

Edwina