As interesting / important as all this might be or might not be, it has
nothing to do with quality assurance.  Take it elsewhere.  Perhaps Groklaw,
they might actually have some legal knowledge.

And please don't replace the argument with an argument about how this is
somehow related to QA.

--
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you
with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here.