On Nov 27, 2007 12:25 PM, chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 November 2007 08:53:52 Jonathan Rockway wrote:
>
> > What legal precedent is there here?  Violating the ToS is the
> > responsibility of the user of the module, not people distributing the
> > module.
>
> Would you also distribute a module which effectively performed a DoS against
> search.cpan.org and *.perl.org?

There must be some story missing here. Those of us who are only on
perl-qa and not whatever list this got started on know nothing except
what was stated in David Landgren's message, which, free of context,
comes across as somewhere between reactionary and panicky. Barring any
revelations (which I now hope are forthcoming), I tend to agree with
jrockway.

--
Shawn Boyette
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>