> The determinism seems perhaps worth the bloat.  It's quite localize
> bloat after all.

I disagree.

We _want_ a heterogeneous environment -- a homogeneous environment
doesn't exist in the real world -- most of your concerns were with
tracking down the issues.  Since we have parrotbug now (or real soon)
we can take a better snapshot of whats going on.

If we want to require certain versions, that becomes a problem ot some
people.  But we can do it by providing URL's to where people can
download the specific versions and instructions on how to set that up
for parrot's use only.  But we don't need to bundle it _with_ Parrot.

-R