On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 12:26:56PM -0800, Austin Hastings wrote:

> > Of course, I also think I'm allowed to be a little inconsistent in
> > forcing things like ?op? on people.  After all, there's gotta be
> > some advantage to being the Fearless Leader...
>
> Which kind of begs the question: Who are you? And can you authenticate
> that which you just implicitly claimed? (See quote header, above, if
> you don't understand my question)

That message got cc:'ed to me, and according to the headers I
got, somebody either cracked 'wall.org' or that's the real Larry.
Looks like he just switched to mutt and has a little bit of
config tweaking yet to do. ;)

--
      Matt

      Matthew Zimmerman
      Interdisciplinary Biophysics, University of Virginia
      http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mdz4c/