Hello,

I am Nicolas Lusa from university of Lugano and I am working on my master
thesis with the supervision of Yuriy Tymchuk.
Right now I am working with woden and I am trying to build polygons.
Question1: Is it possible somehow to build polygons in woden?

If not:
I know woden is based on OpenGL and I also know that in OpenGL is possible to
draw polygons with GL_POLYGON and a given array of points.
Question2: How could I use GL_POLYGON through woden for my purpose?

Moreover, I would like to put some sort of skybox in my scene. Apparently it's
not possible yet, so my question is how could I do that?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Nicolas