Hilaire

can you create bug entry to little usability glitches. Esteban told me that he will do a pass.

Stef

On Fri, 03 Feb 2017 09:21:18 +0100, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu> wrote:

A UI quality team review would be needed before each Pharo release, I
mean with a real constraint to postpone release until a good enough
quality is reached!
In that context I can help.

There are many place where tiny efforts could make the UI so much better
for newcomers.

For example when I saw the debugger tooltips, there are just helpless,
their contents are the same as the button label, not acceptable!!!

I can't understand the difference between 'over' and 'through'. I guess
other may think I don't understand the difference because I am an idiot,
but I guess there are a lot of idiots out there, and these are the ones
we want to come and *to stay* with Pharo!

So any wish to *really* improve the UI quality, or just words?

Hilaire