> Complaining on the list about the overall Pharo quality. Oh I appear to
> be the bad guy, I should take responsibility, ok may be during my bed
> time then.
>
> If you read carefully I proposed to help in my previous, so no need to
> reply with this trivial "show me the code". If there is a UI quality
> team, I want and I can help a bit, but my plates are already mostly
> full. But if Pharo thinks quality is good enough then ok, I will shut up.

No, what I say is

1) Even the most trivial thing only gets done because someone does it.
    (one could think that there is some smallness and obviousness where things
     just “do themselves”… I mean, that problem X is so obvious and trivial!
Nope.
    Someone has to do it. Physically do that instead of something else.

2) Because something is not done does not mean that it was rejected
   (or people think that what we have is perfect).

The problem is that there is just nobody whose fault this is… there
is just nobody who did the obvious, because there is just nobody who did
it. No bad intention, no judging. It just needs to be done.

Teams can be nice to make it more fun, to have more drive.

        Marcus