Hi Hilaire,

Thanks for caring about the UI.

Unfortunately, your message sounded like an angry complaint and this often has
the tendency to stifle collaboration. As I am sure this was not your intention,
let’s try to take that energy and transform it into something positive that can
lead to action.

Concretely: You complained about the text in the tooltips. I understand that
you do not have time to fix the code, but here is what you can easily do:
propose the concrete pieces of text that would work for you and we can take it
from there.

What do you say?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."