Calm your tits, dude. No need to use Caps Lock that much :-)

I made no value judgements in my post, letting readers decide for
themselves.
Nor did I attribute any claims to you. Except "live coding in Python is
easy", which you did say in some earlier posts.

> My post were not made to pick a fight but rather to inform and demolish
> the wrong assumptions that other languages CANNOT DO live coding.

Well, many of them kinda can.
But you see, when live coding is an afterthought, problems appear here and
there, and some of them are unsolvable. Up to the point that it's easier to
do traditional development process and not bother with live coding at all.

It's almost like saying that you can do point-free style functional
programming in Python.
Of course you can (to some extent).  There is even a library for that
(https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pointfree/).
I there much sense in it? I don't think so.