No because turing conplete means you have to implement all those live
features yourself, I only gave a taste but I return to Python because thats
the language I know the most, you can live manipulate objects in so many
diffirent ways and mess their structure. Make a method become an instance
variable,and instance variable to a method, rename variables , change the
signature of your methods but only on specific instance or on the class
itself. There is an incredibe large library of object manipulation features
there to be tamed. Pharo can do many of those things and more of course.

Turing complete would apply to me if I said, Python has no live coding
feature, but you can implement those if you want.

Thats not what I am saying. Python or C may not call this live coding, they
call it dynamic libraries, dynamic loading of modules, exceptions , post
mortem debugging (debugger popping up in case of error) , module reloading,
execution time compiling and many more. They never mentions the word "live
coding" , but the features themselves are directly related and very
fundamental requirements for live coding.

Those features exists because live coding is a necessity , there will be
always scenarios that a coder will want to dynamically change something
during execution. There is no big ideology behind it like Pharto , which is
why Pharo is the best at live coding, but rather practical needs that users
requested to be resolved and the devs of languages were forced to implement
them to keep them happy.

For example its possible to extend live coding outside the Pharo image,
using memory mapped files , the Pharo image can be extended not only to
save Pharo live state but also the live state of any C library it depends
on. This is crucial when you open the image and then you find something
does not work because C live state was not storred which is why we have the
session attribute we use to make sure that C libraries are correctly
initialize in image startup.

My CPPBridge which is 100% Pharo project , if you exclude some C examples ,
it provide a basic way of a live coding image that can act as an extension
to the pharo image and include live C state. So yes I have done my hopework.

As a matter of fact each time I hear arguments turing complete wise, I
facepalm myself.

Because its a louse excuse to support a language. Any tool or library that
can save you time its a huge deal.