Steve:
Now I see the problem, there is no INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED mail service.
There are services that
are close but it depends where you are sending it.  Registered mail is mostly
only good inside the US

Rich

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:18:02 -0500, Steven Medved wrote:

>Rich,
>
>It was registered, it cost me $7.00 six years ago to send the letter
>registered mail versus the 55 cents
normally it would have cost.  It was a postal money order I sent to Peru and it
took me almost a year to
get the money order replaced, I finally spoke with a lady who told me to call
her friend, her friend
handled many people like me who had waited over six months after filing a form
that the money order
was lost in the mail.  The guy who charged me $7 told me that it could be
traced if lost.  The next people
who spoke with me told me the guy had made a mistake, but would not refund my
$7 I paid for a service
I never received.