Joshua,

As far as I can tell, your first comment on this thread (on the 19th) came
a day after Michael asked Paul to respond to proposed measures to address
the problem under discussion (on the 18th). You are not the first person to
suggest actions, nor are we all waiting for you, but rather a response from
Paul. Your suggestions are on record, but they are not the only (or even
the "probably right") ones. They're just a voice among many in what has so
far been the most productive discussion of Paul's behaviour in the history
of the group. Of course the group could be doing other standards-focussed
things with their time right now (and in fact many sub-groups are hard at
work at this moment), but you are as dismissive of the collective opinions
of 20-some current and former members as Paul has been. You are not helping
in this area.

Kind regards
Chris

        • Re:... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
          • ... Joshua Drake
            • ... Joshua Drake
              • ... Joshua Drake
              • ... Anthony Ferrara
              • ... Michael Cullum
              • ... Tom Etzel
              • ... Christopher Pitt
              • ... Glenn Eggleton
            • ... Joshua Drake
              • ... Christopher Pitt
            • ... 'scott molinari' via PHP Framework Interoperability Group
              • ... Lukas Kahwe Smith
              • ... Hamza Kubba
  • Re: [Internal] [... Dracony