Another test:

I just downloaded and installed Mozilla (1.5).  I logged into my site,
opened another window, and was logged in there also.  I logged out of the
second window, hit a "Home" link on the first window, and got a login
screen.  This is new behavior for a browser for me, but now I understand how
it works.  Thanks for the discussion.

  -- Rob

"Rob Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> "Curt Zirzow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > * Thus wrote Rob Adams ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> > > I will test it, because it seems I don't understand this issue as much
> as I
> > > could.  But I can already tell you results I see right now:
> > >
> > > I open a web browser (IE) and login to my application.  I open another
> > > window (IE) and goto the web application, and it asks me to login.
This