>    Today I'll capture the display of 'route -n' and post it here. What I
> saw
> yesterday as the default gatewey for wlan0 was 10.5.70.1 and the default
> gateway for eth0 was 192.168.55.4.
>

> Try and open another term window and run tcpdump on the eth0 interface
while making some connection attempts to verify if or if not traffic is
traversing that interface.  Also, if it was not mentioned in earlier posts,
the correct way to verify iptables is "iptables -L".  You might also want
to manually inject something like the OpenDNS public DNS servers to use in
/etc/resolv.conf (*208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220)*

~ Jen