On Sun, 1 Apr 2012, Russell Senior wrote:

> If they are both configured for the same network,

Russell,

   They're not. The ethernet is configured for use here, the wireless is not
donfigured for any specific network because it needs to work
[any|every]where.

> You hand it a packet with a destination address.  It says, "hey, wtf?  I
> have two interfaces that are configured to deliver to that address!  I
> give up!" or something like that.

   Today I'll capture the display of 'route -n' and post it here. What I saw
yesterday as the default gatewey for wlan0 was 10.5.70.1 and the default
gateway for eth0 was 192.168.55.4.

Thanks,

Rich