On Wed, Sep 21, 2022, 02:04 wes <p...@the-wes.com> wrote:

> they don't care in the slightest. they're just following a script.
>
> if it was me, I would troll them a little. "I had to break the law to get
> my phone fixed because you wouldn't help me." but that's probably farther
> than most would want to go.
> .

Bureaucratic monsters do not care. They all just follow the script or loose
job for disturbing thought-less existence of said monster.

I have a feeling that everyone at the G corp. wants to be invisible right
now.

If you tell them that you got $3k flight ticket or cycled all the way from
CR to be able to call them from the state side - they will probably
recognize each other for sticking to their procedures. After all, they made
you to follow their rules, despite all the difficulty.

.... Don't get me started about corporate IT .....