UPDATE.
Google finally relented and told my wife that they were
going to send the device to her home address. Now we
are just awaiting the RMA info page to answer any other
questions they may have. I guess someone finally READ
the data and realized that her address was in the USA.

Again thank you for all of the recommendations.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.