kefa;161914 Wrote:
> I'm assuming the that the permissions are the same as the other plugins
> as well the ownership.
>
> The other thing to do is to to start slimserver with plugin debugging
> enabled and post the error message here, and I will do my best to
> resolve.
Thanks for following up on this. I've tried it with the same
permissions (0644) as well as adding execute permissions (0755). I've
enabled debugging on plugins, and so far nothing of interest in the log
(it does go in the main slim log, right?).

This may be a dumb question, but do I need to edit the plugin at all?
At first I thought maybe I needed to type the location of the shutdown
script, but then it registered with me that it had a web interface for
this (if I understand it correctly).

--
aubuti