bstrulo wrote:
> UK - Yes.  Player is an SB3.  Live stream is DASH > HLS > MP3 >
> FlashAAC.  I think my Buffer Threshold was high: maybe the highest
> setting - not sure, can't check at the minute.

Since you are in the UK with higher bitrate (assuming the Setting is
"use highest rate" )  the buffer threshold can be set lower say 100 buit
as I said before caching can affect things bigtime - so if testing with
lots of changes use a different live stream for each setting change.
After 5 changes stop and wait for a few hours or stop LMS and delete
caches.