Can I just start by saying how grateful I am to bpa for maintaining the
iPlayer plugin: it makes a huge difference to me, and I'm sure many many
other people.

I recently upgraded to the latest Logitech Media Server (Version: 7.9.2
- 1543258616 @ Mon Nov 26 20:08:12 WEST 2018) from one that was a little
bit older but not very old (a version of 7.9.1 I think).  I'm running on
a quite powerful Windows 10 server.

Before, I had an issue with the BBC Radio 4 live streams where they kept
rebuffering.  I fixed it by setting the "Seconds to delay start live
stream" to 4 minutes.

With the new version the problem came back.  I've changed the setting to
5 minutes and it seems to be OK: rebuffering now fairly rare - though it
still sometimes does a short one.  But I'm wondering if there's
something else I can fix?  5 minutes seems quite a long time.  Another
oddity: in the web interface (which sometimes (?) shows the delay) the
delay seems to sometimes give numbers less than 5 minutes (maybe 1 or 2
minutes) and a bit variable, which seems odd.  The actual delay does
seem to be about 5 minutes - maybe a little bit longer.

Since it's working this is not necessarily a problem - but it would be
nice (if possible) to reduce the delay a little.

Ben Strulo