I sometimes have to amend the folder / file names of certain releases in
my music collection which will break the connection for the TrackStat
plugin to retrieve the track ratings and play counts.

The track ratings I can easily re-enter via the web GUI but the play
count I can't.

I have been digging around in my NAS where my LMS server is located, to
try and find the database where it is all stored with a view to opening
up, find the requisite entry for this release -after- I have amended it
to restore the play counts but I can't find the file.

Many thanks.