SangSomBucket wrote:
> I sometimes have to amend the folder / file names of certain releases in
> my music collection which will break the connection for the TrackStat
> plugin to retrieve the track ratings and play counts.
>
> The track ratings I can easily re-enter via the web GUI but the play
> count I can't.
>
> I have been digging around in my NAS where my LMS server is located, to
> try and find the database where it is all stored with a view to opening
> up, find the requisite entry for this release -after- I have amended it
> to restore the play counts but I can't find the file.

See 'this post'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112532-Create-PLaylist-based-on-MediaMonkey-tags&p=980933&viewfull=1#post980933)
- what I wrote about ratings applies to play counts as well.
If you're not comfortable modifying a database, you could try editing a
TrackStat backup file and restoring it (haven't tried this, thought);

Code:
--------------------
       <track>

<url>file%3A%2F%2F%2Fdata%2Fmusic%2FBeirut%2520-%2520Gulag%2520Orkestar%2F07%2520-%2520Scenic%2520World.flac</url>
  <playCount>20</playCount>
  <lastPlayed>1345454267</lastPlayed>
  <added>1293118579</added>
  <rating>60</rating>
  </track>

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Playlist
Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music | Announce |
EventTrigger | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...